Turning and tossing at night without sleeping? Worrying about anxiety, stress, and insomnia? We’ve all been there, these sleep quotes for better sleep would help you to build positive vibes before bed–and then get some sleep. We’ve also compiled a list of funny sleep quotes that make you relax and enjoy at night.
Why can’t I sleep at night?
Insomnia disorder is one of the sleep disorders, and its symptoms are mainly the difficulty in going to sleep naturally. There are many reasons for suffering from insomnia, both physical and psychological.
For example, if your work makes you nervous, excessively excited, depressed, or temporary business trips cause jet lag and sleep environment changes. Sometimes you may experience short-term insomnia.
How can I sleep with positive thoughts?
A study from the University of Manchester found that people with positive thoughts slept longer and reported better sleep quality than people with negative thoughts.
You can train yourself to switch negative to positive thoughts through sleep quotes. These quotes will help you with positive vibes. Besides, you can try ShutEye, an all-in-one sleep app to relax your mind and fall asleep fast.
What are the best sleep quotes?
- True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. — William Penn
- There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled. —Edward Lucas
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. — Irish Proverb
- Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep. — Mesut Barazany
- A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting. — Terri Guillemets
- Sleep is the best meditation. — Dalai Lama
- Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds. — JoJo Jensen
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. — Phyllis Diller
- There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. — Homer
- Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it’s time to get up.
- Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. — Anthony Burgess
Some good quotes for sleep?
- If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for in the morning, sleep late. — Henny Youngman
- Never waste any time you can spend sleeping. — Frank H. Knight
- A well-spent day brings happy sleep. — Leonardo da Vinci
- A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. — Charlotte Bronte
- No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap. — Carrie Snow
- People is a genius when he is dreaming. — Akira Kurosawa
- The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more. — Wilson Mizener
- We count it as a certainty that everyone naps in paradise.
- I want to be like a caterpillar: eat a lot, sleep for a while, wake up beautiful.
- There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it. — Mindy Kaling
- It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it. — John Steinbeck
- If you want a head start on tomorrow, eat breakfast tonight — that way you can sleep until lunchtime.
- When you lie down, you will not be afraid. Your sleep will be sweet. —Proverbs
- Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I’m reborn. — Gandhi
- Tomorrow is going to be the best day ever!
- Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. — Thomas Dekker
- The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep. — E. Joseph Cossman
- Any kid will run any errand for you if you ask at bedtime. — Red Skelton
You may also like:
Free Printable Calendars 2021 | PDF Calendar Templates
Are You Stressed? | 3-Minute Stress Test
8 Relaxing Sounds to Help You Sleep Better and Relieve Stress
Cuando el cerebro está descansado y la producción de hormonas está equilibrada, la memoria funciona a la perfección. Eso hace que la imaginación sea más potente y nosotros, más creativos.
Por supuesto que dormir hace que uno se sienta descansado todos los días. Sin embargo, mientras uno duerme, no solamente la mente y el cuerpo se apagan. Durante la noche, los órganos y los procesos internos trabajan arduamente.