Are you dreaming about the same person again and again? Want to know what does it means when you dream about someone? Then cheer up, buddy, as we got the answers to all your curiosities!
Dreams often signify more than one can imagine. They have far more underlying meanings than we think. From our likelihood for that person to the manifestation of our infatuation, there can be multiple sides to the dream.
So, let’s get started and, blow by blow, unfold the truth behind these mysterious dreams!
What Does It Mean When You Dream About Someone? – Possible Spiritual Meanings!
Here are some of the common interpretations of why you dream about someone:
- You think about them a lot. According to psychology, if we dream about a person, it emanates from our subconscious thoughts. These thoughts are deep-seated in our minds. So, there are high chances that you either like that person or want that person to admire you.
- It could have a much deeper meaning. Maybe, you need to confront the issues and problems you have with that person.
- Dreaming about someone can also be a signal from our guardian angels to be aware of that person.
- It could also symbolize that you aren’t able to get over the person, e.g., your ex. It means there are some unresolved feelings about the past relationship that you need to solve and move on.
- Surprisingly, it can be a telepathic message from the other person. Maybe that person wants to see you shortly or have a meetup with you.
- It could also mean that you ignore your qualities and underestimate the good of your personality.
So, these were some general interpretations when you see someone in your dream. No, let’s discuss some common scenarios related to “What does it mean when you dream about someone?”.
Dreaming About Someone- Some Common Scenarios
Dreaming about someone is quite common. We often see people in our dreams. But have you ever wondered what they signify?
A common misconception is that if we dream about someone, it means that person remembers us. Well, that isn’t always the case.
So, let’s find out together what such dreams mean.
1. Dreaming About Someone You Know
If you see a person, you know pretty well in a dream, it doesn’t mean that you are dreaming about that person. No! Instead, the dream shows your personality and traits in the dream. For example, if the person is sincere in the dream, it shows the purity of your soul. Similarly, if the person is rude or angry, it shows you are mad at someone.
2. Dreaming About Someone You Used to Know a Long Time Ago
If you dream about someone you had contact with previously, it doesn’t hold much significance. Probably you would have met the person a few days ago. Else there are chances that you have come across something that reminded your subconscious mind of that person. So, although we haven’t met that person, the memories with the person are there.
3. Dreaming About Your Ex
Dreaming about an ex is frustrating. If you dreamt of one, it could have multiple meanings like:
- You have something unresolved with that person
- You are insecure about your new relationship
- You have a fear of losing someone
So, find out what is disturbing you, and then try to see things accordingly.
4. Dreaming About Someone You Like
Dreaming about someone you like or have feelings for is quite common. It simply signifies your attachment level and love for that person. If you dream about talking to that person, it means you want to meet him. Similarly, if you dreamt of hugging that person, it means you feel comfortable and secure in their presence.
5. Dreaming About Someone Dying
Often dreaming about someone’s death makes us worried and horrified. But the meaning of such a dream is totally opposite.
It means that you will soon get good news. Either you will get engaged or get a promotion at work.
There are also chances that an unwanted chapter of your life will soon come to an end.
6. Dreaming About Someone Fighting with You
If you dreamt about someone fighting with you, it means you are feeling guilty for your actions. It shows that you are feeling bad for something you did, and you know that your act isn’t justified.
So, why not confront your mistake in front of that person?
What Does It Mean When You Dream about Someone You Don’t Know?
If you dream about someone you don’t know, it is something interesting.
- If you dream about being surrounded by people you don’t know, it shows that you ignore your needs. You always try to please others and keep them happy. It is high time that you think a bit about yourself.
- If you dream of asking for help or something from a stranger, it shows that you are stressed. You need to share your feelings with someone and solve the problem that is bothering you so much.
- Did you dream about having a good time with an attractive person? Then cheer up! It signifies that something good is going to happen in your life. Maybe you will meet your better half or get a promotion.
Does Dreaming about Someone Mean They Are Thinking About You?
If you dream about someone, it doesn’t mean they are thinking about you. Your dreams are often a sum of your thoughts and subconscious mind. Instead, it shows that maybe you want that person to be a part of your life.
Why Do I Keep Dreaming of Someone?
If you keep dreaming about someone, it reflects your present life and situation. The dream shows that you must pay attention to certain aspects of your waking life.
We dream about someone every second day. The different scenarios help us understand what the dream signifies. Mostly, it signals something related to our current life and affairs.
Moreover, it has a lot of soothing music to help you get a better sleep. So, try them, and enjoy a beautiful nap!