Hello, dear Lone Travelers and Searchers for a better sleep and a good night’s rest! Let me join you on your journey and guide you in order to help you to choose best free white noise websites.
You are at the right checkpoint! Because here, you will find answers to the questions! From now on, make yourselves comfortable, relax and dive into the magic world of a white noise!
Is it good to sleep with white noise?
It depends! If you are the very type of a person, who likes/enjoys sleeping with any kind of background noise – so, the answer is yes, it is good! A few quick tips for you about how to listen to the sounds, if you are not sure yet:
- There are several types of Sound Machines
- Answered and Solved a question about Headphones at the night
- We didn’t forget about Earbuds and their Impact
If you are quite the opposite type, who prefers sleeping in a silence, it is a sure thing, that you’d better avoid any sound that may disturb you. So, not good.
And, as well as for the previous type of people, we’ve got prepared some useful links with a key takeaway information:
- 8 must-have products for sleeping
- Closed windows and doors
Now, if you still think whether it is better to sleep in a silence or with white noise, we can help you to come up with a right decision! Scroll down and find out!
Is it better to sleep in silence or with noise?
There are several meaningful benefits of sleeping with white noise:
- Sleeping Habit. When you are in bed and turn on your favorite sound, your brain gets a signal, that it should turn on a sleep mode.
- As you are going to listen to the sound you like – you will be happy about it! Simply speaking, we are happy when we do or have something we like or want. So, the same is here. Positive emotions lead to beautiful dreams, deep sleep and good mornings!
- White Noise will block any other disturbing noise: construction site, party, snoring partner, animals running and jumping.
- Science also supports White Noise!
Sometimes our brain just wants to rest without any help. You will understand it, so at this moment, anyway, you are already good to go to bed and nothing else is needed.
And now, it is high time to go to the Websites! Let’s have a look! Scroll down and you won’t regret!
6 Best Free White Noise Websites for 2023
If you were at ShutEye before reading this article, we strongly recommend you to visit it again. It is logically arranged, intuitively reachable and quickly readable.
Besides arrangement, colors are so relaxing, quiet and pleasurable to eyes. All Sounds have picture background, which makes your choice not only easy to understand (predict) but also just aesthetically nice.
ShutEye provides a background noise generator to help to mask annoying noises. A huge free sounds library is available, such as nature sounds, rain sounds, fan noise, white noise and etc.
- Try all sounds for free
- Mix any sounds you want with Online Background Noise Generator
- Try certain sounds combinations, such as cafe ambience and forest soundscapes
How to mix sounds?
- Step 1: Click one or more sounds to add them to your mix.
- Step 2: Adjust their volume as you like.
Create a perfect sound environment to work, study, sleep and relax with ShutEye.
If you’re having trouble sleeping, try ShutEye, a great sleep app. (Download ShutEye for Android and iOS.) It brings a wide variety of tools to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. You can also use ShutEye sleep tracker to track your sleep, and record snoring and sleep talk. Share them with your friends!
So stop tossing and turning all night, and start falling asleep healthily and naturally.
We move to the second position in our list of white noise websites. After clicking the link, you will see a light-green main page in a minimalistic style.
Honestly, the design is very light, like something related to purity, freshness and green grass, leaves, fruits and so on. Looks nice. Easy to digest.
If you want to listen to more sounds or combine any of them (not so many, actually), together, you Have to Sign Up for free.
What is available without Signing Up?
- Random Playlist (you have to click and guess what’s next)
- Rain + Thunder + Wind + Forest Sounds to Combine
- Briefly become familiar with main features and tools of the App and the Website
As light as a feather and as pure as the blue sky. This website can be chosen as something you want to explore and open for yourselves by conducting researches upon its features and tools in details.
3. Rainy Mood
Can you guess what sounds you are going to listen to? Yes, you are right! Sounds of Rainy Weather with all attributes.
It feels like we simply continue talking about simple and minimalistic websites here. What is expecting you?
- Main page in grey/black colors with a picture of a roof with rainy weather
- Links for downloading their App
- Following links to social networks
- Plain and simple design for those, who love Rain and its Sound
I think you won’t wonder if I say that we are sticking to our moto: Simply. Clever. Yeah. We are still here with another White Noise website!
To listen to the sounds, you will need to:
- Open the page and click on one of 30 sounds
- There are also short descriptions for some sounds
- Or scroll to the bottom of the page to find mixes
5. A Soft Murmur
Another white noise website page that also deserves your attention! When you come to the main page, you will see:
- 10 sounds variants
- Interesting description of the Website and its purpose
- Links for downloading the app
- Share option
- Mix option
But if you want more sounds, you have to sign up! Honestly, I tried two E-mails, and I haven’t managed to sign up. Have a try, maybe you will be lucky. I just hope it is really free. Still. The main page looks calm, too. Like a spring in a forest.
This website has a huge Sounds Library! If I start listing all of them, emm, it will probably take one or two pages here.
I guess the Website is created by some enthusiast(s), who will be happy to get any donation, thought their content is free and you don’t need to sign up to listen to the sounds they have. They also have app!
This Website even changes it color as you are exploring it. Very interesting. They have very normal sounds that we can listen to on the previous websites, and some unique sounds, too. For example, for the brain.
So, that’s all, our best free white noise websites list is completed! Please, use the information we gave you, enjoy background noise and ambient noise to relax, have a good rest and a wonderful night! Bye-bye and good night!