Since October is coming, we have prepared a printable October calendar for you. You could mark the holidays, important events, or appointments freely on this one. On our website, you can also find any other free available calendars for each month of this year.
How to save wallpapers and change wallpapers?
Get Printable October 2023 Calendar PDF Templates
You can save following calendars to your album, or download October calendars PDF version.
Printing a calendar should be easy as pressing a button and that’s what we did. Click the following link and you’ve got yourself a calendar.
Have been thinking about changes in your life but don’t know where to start? Begin with our 30 Day Wellness Challenge Calendar.
30-Day Wellness Challenge Calendar Ideas
October calendars for wallpapers
Keeping your calendar organized allows for having more smooth and productive days. Being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle. If you want to be a well-rounded, healthy individual, sleep is the also important.
Download ShutEye for Android and iOS.)se ShutEye sleep tracker app to see funny things you say during the sleep, and if you snore or fart! (Download ShutEye for Android and iOS.)
We also provide an online sleep cycle calculator to help you to figure out the best bedtime and wake-up time. Wake up with a full night of quality sleep!
How to save calendars and change wallpapers?
How to save calendars to your album?
For mobile users:
- Touch and hold the image that you wish to save for about 2 seconds until a menu appears.
- Select “Save Image“.
For pc users:
- Right click the image.
- Choose Save Image to “Downloads,” Save Image As, or Add Image to Photos.
How to change wallpapers on an iPhone device?
You can set the wallpaper for your lock screen, your home screen, or both.
- Open Settings > Wallpaper, where you’ll see your existing wallpaper.
- 2Tap the option to Choose a New Wallpaper to change either one or both.
How to change the wallpaper on an Android device?
- Open up your phone’s Gallery app.
- Find the photo you want to use and open it.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right and select “Set as wallpaper.”
- You’ll be given the choice between using this photo as wallpaper for your home screen, lock screen, or both.
You may also like:
30 Day Wellness Challenge Calendar Ideas | Free & Effective!